- Advanced Troubleshooting with Resultant Set of Policy (RSoP)
- Windows PowerShell Remoting: Definitely NOT Just for Servers
- Windows PowerShell for Beginners
- Advanced Automation Using Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Managing the Registry with Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Windows Server 2008 R2: Tips for Automating the Breadth of Your IT Environment
- Get Out of Dodge: Migrating to Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
You can watch the videos at the links above or download the slides/videos. If you are already familiar with Powershell and you want a quick way to download TechEd Sessions automatically by using PowerShell, head on over to ScriptingGuys blog.